Other Advertisement for the delivery of offers on 20.10.2023.
|Address||Ratka Mitrovića 164|
|Town||Mladenovac, Kopaonik, Subotica, Tutin, Beograd, Kikinda, Ćuprija|
|Purpose of the property||Sell|
|Sales method||Owned Real Estate|
REAM d.o.o. Belgrade, in the name and on behalf of NLB Komercijalna Banka AD Belgrade, announces -
FOR COLLECTION OF BINDING OFFERS FOR THE SALE OF REAL ESTATE
1. Subject of sale:
Real estate owned by the Seller, NLB Komercijalne Banke A.D. Belgrade with share volume 1/1:
Land in Mladenovac, municipality of Mladenovac:
- Cadastral plot number 2361, surface area 1,142 m2, K.O. Mladenovac (village), potes Lug, other building land in the property, 3rd class field, registered in the real estate register 2800.
- Weekend house (building no. 1), area under the building 36 m2, floor plan + floor plan + ground floor with land for regular use, surface area 337 m2, on the k.p. 2434/1, registered in the real estate register no. 2192 K.O. Kopaonik, Raška municipality, near Jasle na Kopaonik.
- Garages - parking spaces in the underground garage, number 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, and 38, number of the separate part 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 and 88, all in the basement of the residential and commercial building - slats A - entrance 1, house number 1A; sheet B - entrance 2, house number 1b, entrance number 2, on cadastral plot number 2699/3 K.O. Stari Grad, in Zrinjsko i Frankopana street number 1A, entrance 2, in Subotica.
Bids may be given for one or more parking spaces, regardless of the numbering (separate bids may be in the same envelope), with the most favorable bidder having the right of priority when choosing an individual parking space.
The seller is not prepared to accept every offer he receives, subject to the terms of the advertisement below.
- Forest land, 4th class forest, potes Buče, cadastral municipality of Delmeđe, cadastral plot 1211, surface area 8,304 m2, in the municipality of Tutin. Registered in the real estate register no. 257 K.O. Delmeđe, Tutin municipality.
- Office space on the ground floor of a residential and commercial building, at k.p. 2028/6 K.O. Čukarica, at Ratka Mitrovića Street 164, in Belgrade, usable area 55.96 m2.
Note: Business premises are not registered as a separate part of the building.
- Office space on the ground floor and first floor of a residential building for collective housing, building number 1, at k.p. 6273 K.O. Kikinda, in Street Trg Srpskih dobrovoljaca 2, in Kikinda.
Total area of the ground floor - 114.59 m2,
Total floor area - 48.41 m2.
The total area of the office space is 163 m2.
The business premises are registered in the cadastral records as two separate financial services business premises, evid. number 31 and 32, all registered in the real estate register number 3899 K.O. Kikinda.
- Apartment in Ćuprija, at the address Alekse Šantić 1, entrance number 1, registration number 20, number of separate part 24, usable area 71 m2, on the fourth floor of a residential building for collective housing, floor + floor + floor + floor, all registered on the plot 881/14 K.O. Ćuprija (city).
2. Terms of sale
The property is sold in the existing - "as seen" condition, without the buyer's right to subsequent complaints.
In this regard, all interested parties can request additional information and notices and inspect the condition of the real estate on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., starting on October 23, 2023. year, and ending on November 2, 2023. year, on the condition of prior written address and announcement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 72 hours before the desired appointment, as well as on the phone number +381 060 / 349 69 25 (contact person Branko Tašić) .
The final purchase price of the real estate will be determined after the bidding process.
The costs of tax on the transfer of absolute rights, certification of the purchase agreement by a notary public and other possible costs that may arise from the implementation of this legal work are borne by the buyer.
3. Terms of application
The right to participate in the advertisement has the right to all legal entities and natural persons who meet the conditions of the advertisement.
An orderly and complete written binding offer must contain all information about the offerer and the method of payment of the purchase price, i.e. attachments:
• for natural persons: first and last name, social security number, address of residence, read ID card, and if the person is a private entrepreneur, an extract from the register of the competent authority and a confirmation of the tax identification number, i.e. a statement on the method and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price, are attached to the offer prices;
• for legal entities: name and headquarters, a copy of the decision on the registration of the legal entity in the register of economic entities, a copy of the decision on the assigned tax identification number (PIB), the name and surname of the person authorized for representation (director) and his signature, i.e. a statement on the manner and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price.
Along with the offer, the participant must additionally submit proof of possession of funds in the amount of 50% of the offered price in the form of a certified bank certificate.
It is necessary for the tenderer to submit information from which funds he plans to pay the total offered price.
The offer is delivered exclusively in person, that is, by courier service, by delivery to the address: REAM d.o.o., Novi Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina no. 165/v, ground floor, until November 3, 2023. year, on weekdays from 09:00 to 15:00. Offers that arrive after 03.11.2023. at 3 pm will not be considered.
Offers are submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked: "Offer for the purchase of real estate according to the advertisement dated 10/20/2023." - Immobility - specify the number - DO NOT OPEN".
Incomplete and untimely bids will not be considered.
An offer in which the price is not specified, or is given descriptively, will not be considered. The offer must include a deadline for payment of the purchase price and must be given as binding and in accordance with the ZOO.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the procedure according to this public advertisement, as well as not to select the most favorable bidder in case of receipt of inappropriate, unsatisfactory and/or incomplete offers.
The seller will not bear any responsibility or be obliged to compensate for any damage that an interested person as a participant of this advertisement could possibly have due to participation in this procedure.
4. Selection of the most favorable bidder
The process of collecting, opening bids and ranking bidders is carried out by the Commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder.
The criterion for choosing the most favorable bidder is the amount of the offered purchase price and the deadline for payment of the purchase price.
The commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder determines the sequence of valid bids. In the event that two or more bidders offer the same purchase price, the Seller reserves the discretion to select the most favorable bidder.
Bidders who have submitted a bid do not have the opportunity to attend the opening of bids. All bidders who submit a bid, after the completion of the sale or cancellation process, have the right to inspect the Minutes of Bid Opening.
If only one offer arrives at the ad, it will be taken into consideration.
If the bidder whose bid was declared the most favorable does not sign the contract within 15 days of receiving the invitation to conclude the contract, it will be considered that he has abandoned the sale and will be held liable for damages to the seller.
After the commission's decision on the selection of the most favorable Bidder, the Seller's Representative will inform the participants of the advertisement about the selection of the most favorable offer.
In Belgrade, on October 20, 2023.
REAM d.o.o. Belgrade
Do you need more information?
Branko Tašić will be in charge of the property and will see to your needs and work to answer all of your questions.
Branko TašićProperty manager +381 11 222 387 +381 60 349 6925