Office Office building - Svetog Sava 14, Belgrade
|Address||Svetog Save 14|
|Purpose of the property||Sell|
|Sales method||Owned Real Estate|
REAM d.o.o. Beograd-Novi Beograd in front of Komercijalna Banka AD Beograd advertises
- PUBLIC AD
FOR THE SALE OF REAL ESTATE BY COLLECTION OF WRITTEN OFFERS
1. Subject of sale:
- Office building for which the activity has not been determined, area under the building 368 m2. The number of floors is not recorded in the cadastre (the object was taken from the land register), and the actual number of floors on the ground is Su+Pr+4, the share owned by NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade is 1/1. The building was built on K.P. 1733 K.O. Vračar (city building land), plot area 1124 m2, where NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade has the right of use.
- Office building for which the activity has not been determined, area under the building 483 m2. The number of floors is not recorded in the cadastre (the object was taken from the land register), and the actual number of floors on the ground is Su+Pr+4, the share owned by NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade is 1/1. The building was built on K.P. 1733 K.O. Vračar (city building land), plot area 1124 m2, where NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade has the right of use.
- City building land with the above-mentioned facilities, area 273 m2, at K.P. 1733 K.O. Vračar, total plot area 1124 m2, where NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade has the right of use.
The functional unit is located in Ulica Svetog Sava no. 14, Vračar municipality, Belgrade.
The real estate in question is sold only and exclusively as a whole.
2. Terms of sale
The property is sold in its existing - "as seen" condition, without the buyer's right to subsequent complaints.
A potential buyer can expect to take possession of the real estate on November 1, 2023, provided that the sale is successful and that all the necessary conditions for the sale are met before the specified date.
In this regard, all interested persons can request additional information and notices and inspect the condition of the real estate on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., starting on April 24, 2023. year, and ending with 20.6.2023. year, on the condition of prior written address and announcement to the e-mail address at least 72 hours before the desired appointment: email@example.com (contact person Branko Tašić, telephone 060 /349 69 25).
Note: The advertiser reserves the right not to allow physical access to particularly confidential parts of the facility (vault area), i.e. to request a longer announcement period, in accordance with internal security procedures.
The final purchase price of the real estate will be determined after the bidding process.
The costs of tax on the transfer of absolute rights, certification of the purchase agreement by a notary public and other possible costs that may arise from the implementation of this legal work are borne by the buyer.
3. Terms of application
The right to participate in the advertisement has the right to all legal entities and natural persons who meet the conditions of the advertisement.
An orderly and complete written binding offer must contain all information about the offerer and the method of payment of the purchase price, i.e. attachments:
• for natural persons: first and last name, social security number, address of residence, read ID card, and if the person is a private entrepreneur, an extract from the register of the competent authority and a confirmation of the tax identification number, i.e. a statement on the method and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price, are attached to the offer prices;
• for legal entities: name and headquarters, a copy of the decision on the registration of the legal entity in the register of economic entities, the name and surname of the person authorized for representation (director) and his signature, i.e. a statement on the method and deadline for payment of the offered purchase price.
Along with the offer, the participant must additionally submit:
Evidence of deposit payment for the seriousness of the offer in the amount of 100,000 EUR in accordance with the instructions received from the advertiser
Declaration of loss of right to refund of deposit and declaration of acceptance of conditions from the advertisement - draft document can be downloaded from the advertiser
Proof of possession of funds in the amount of 50% of the offered price in the form of a certified bank certificate
Statement on the indicative value of the monthly lease of space with a usable area of 293 m2, in the basement and ground floor of the complex, which currently represents a branch of NLB Komercijalna Banka a.d. Belgrade, which after the sale NLB Komercijalna Banka would lease from the new owner. The lease would be realized for a period of 10 years, starting from the day the facility was handed over to the new owner, in accordance with the text of the Lease Agreement, which will be delivered to interested buyers with the signing of the appropriate Confidentiality Agreement. An offer that does not contain this information will not be considered.
It is necessary for the bidder to submit information from which funds he plans to make the payment.
The offer is submitted by delivery to the address: REAM d.o.o., Novi Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina no. 165/v, until June 21, 2023. year, on working days from 09:00 to 15:00 (personal delivery).
Offers are submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked: "Offer for the purchase of real estate according to the advertisement dated 4/21/2023." - Immovable property - Svetog Sava 14, Belgrade - DO NOT OPEN".
Incomplete and untimely bids will not be considered.
An offer in which the price is not specified, or is given descriptively, will not be considered. The offer must include a deadline for payment of the purchase price and must be given as binding and in accordance with the ZOO.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the procedure according to this public advertisement, as well as not to select the most favorable bidder in case of receipt of inappropriate, unsatisfactory and/or incomplete offers.
The seller will not bear any responsibility or be obliged to compensate for any damage that an interested person as a participant of this advertisement could possibly have due to participation in this procedure.
4. Selection of the most favorable bidder
The process of collecting, opening bids and ranking bidders is carried out by the Commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder.
The criteria for choosing the most favorable bidder are: the amount of the offered purchase price, the offered price for renting the existing branch space and the deadline for payment of the purchase price.
The commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder determines the sequence of valid bids. In the event that two or more bidders offer the same purchase price, the Seller reserves the discretion to select the most favorable bidder.
Bidders who have submitted a bid do not have the opportunity to attend the opening of bids. All bidders who submit a bid, after the completion of the sale or cancellation process, have the right to inspect the Minutes of Bid Opening.
If only one offer arrives at the ad, it will be taken into consideration.
If the bidder whose offer was declared the most favorable does not sign the contract within 15 days of receiving the invitation to conclude the contract, it will be considered that he has abandoned the sale and will be held liable for damages to the seller.
After the commission's decision on the selection of the most favorable Bidder, the Seller's Representative will inform the participants of the advertisement about the selection of the most favorable offer.
In Belgrade, on April 21, 2023. years
REAM d.o.o. Belgrade
Do you need more information?
Branko Tašić will be in charge of the property and will see to your needs and work to answer all of your questions.
Branko TašićProperty manager +381 11 222 387 +381 60 349 6925