Office Business premises - Branimira Ćosića 2, Novi Sad New
|Address||Branimira Ćosića 2|
|Purpose of the property||Sell|
|Sales method||Owned Real Estate|
|Sales process||In agreement with the owner of the real estate|
NLB Srbija d.o.o. Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165v announces:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SALE OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY BY COLLECTING WRITTEN OFFERS
1. Subject of sale: Real estate owned by the seller NLB Srbije d.o.o. Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165v with a share volume of 1/1, is located in Novi Sad, in Str. branimira Ćosića 2 and is registered in the Real Estate List no. 1369 KO Novi Sad 1 and which
• Business premises number 201 / B, entrance no. 2, on the second floor, usable area of 458 m2, which is registered as a separate part of building number 1,
• Business premises number 201 / D, entrance no. 2, on the second floor, usable area of 445 m2, which is registered as a separate part of building number 1,
• One garage space number 37, entrance no. 2, on the first floor, usable area of 14 m2 which is registered as a separate part of building number 1,
• One garage space number 39, entrance no. 2, on the first floor, usable area of 14 m2, which is registered as a separate part of building number 1,
• One garage space number 40, entrance no. 2, on the first floor, usable area of 14 m2, which is registered as a separate part of the building number 1, all registered on the cadastral parcel number 6900/35.
Terms of sale The real estate is being sold, in the existing - "seen" condition, without rights
customer on subsequent complaints. In this regard, all interested parties may request
added information and notices and inspect the condition of the real estate on working days
from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. starting from May 24, 2021, and ending on June 14, 2021, subject to prior written address and announcement to the seller's representative at the e-mail address for a minimum of 24 hours. before the desired date: email@example.com (contact
person Nebojsa Swedic, phone + 38163-8635-685). The final purchase price of the real estate will be determined after the procedure of collecting written offers.
Costs of tax on the transfer of absolute rights, certification of the sales contract with the public
notary and other possible costs that may arise from the implementation of this legal transaction shall be borne by the buyer.
2. Application conditions All legal entities and natural persons have the right to participate in the advertisement,
which meet the conditions of the advertisement. Neat and complete written binding offer of the sea
to contain all data on the bidder and attachments:
• for natural persons: name and surname, ID number, address of residence, read ID card and must be signed, and if the person is a private entrepreneur, the offer is accompanied by an excerpt from the register of the competent authority and a certificate of tax identification number;
• for legal entities: name and registered office, copy of the decision on entry of the legal entity in the register of business entities, copy of the contract on opening and maintaining an account with the business
the bank with which he has an account, a copy of the decision on the assigned tax identification
number (PIB), name and surname of the person authorized to represent (director) and his signature,
balance sheet and income statement for the last calendar year. Participant with sea offer
to submit proof of possession of funds in the amount of at least 50% of the offered amount on the account with the commercial bank with which he has an account on the day of issuance
If the bidder is a natural person, it is necessary to submit information
from which funds it plans to make the payment. The bid is delivered by registered mail or handed over to the headquarters of the seller's representative: NLB Srbija d.o.o. Belgrade, Novi
Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina no. 165 / v, II floor, until June 14, 2021, working
days from 9 am to 3 pm (personal delivery). Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope
on which it is clearly marked: "Offer for the purchase of real estate in Novi Sad, Str. Branimira Ćosića 2 - DO NOT OPEN ”.
Incomplete and untimely bids will not be considered. An offer in which the price is not
stated or given descriptively will not be considered. The bid must also include a payment deadline
purchase prices and to be given as binding, and in accordance with the ZOO. Sales clerk
reserves the right to cancel the procedure under this public announcement, as well as in case of receipt
inadequate and incomplete bids does not select the most favorable bidder. The seller will not bear any responsibility or be obliged to reimburse any
the damage that the interested person, as a participant in this announcement, could possibly have in connection with the participation in this procedure.
3. Selection of the most favorable bidder The bid collection procedure is conducted by the Commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder (hereinafter: the Commission). The public opening of the received bids will be done by the commission no later than 7 (seven) days from the day the advertisement expires, on June 21, 2021, in the seller's business premises, starting at 12 o'clock.
Representatives of bidders who wish to participate in the bid opening procedure are obliged
are that before the beginning of the public opening of bids, they submit a special power of attorney to the seller's commission for participation in the procedure of public opening of bids. Selection criteria
the most favorable bidder is the amount of the offered purchase price and the deadline for payment of the purchase price. The commission for the selection of the most favorable bidder determines the order
valid offers. In case two or more bidders offer the same purchase price,
the seller reserves the discretion to select the most favorable bidder. If
only one offer arrives in the ad, it will be taken into consideration. If the bidder
whose bid is declared the most favorable, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the invitation to conclude the contract, does not sign the contract, it will be considered that he has given up the sale, and the next most favorable bidder will be invited to conclude the contract. Within 14 to fourteen days from the day of the decision of the competent authorities on the selection of the most favorable bidder, the participants in the advertisement shall be notified in writing by the seller's representative on the selection of the most favorable bid. In Belgrade, on May 17, 2021, NLB Srbija d.o.o. Belgrade
Do you need more information?
Nebojša Švedić will be in charge of the property and will see to your needs and work to answer all of your questions.
Nebojša ŠvedićPortfolio manager +381 63 863 56 85 +381 63 863 56 85